Monday 8 December 2008

C O N T R O L

Why is it that we always want control? Never understood why, is it cause we always want to feel strong or feel we are stronger than someone else? what is it that makes us get off when we see someone powerless and can not defend him or her self. I mean what is so great about control which is by definition is to exercise authoritative or dominating influence over someone.

I never understood the whole concept of BDSM, which is a complex acronym derived from the terms bondage and discipline (B&D, B/D, or BD), dominance and submission (D&S, D/S, or DS), sadism and masochism (S&M, S/M, or SM).BDSM includes a wide spectrum of activities and forms of interpersonal relationships.

What is so great about tying someone you love and care about and see fear and lust in their eyes. I always thought it was degrading but you never know how far can you go to satisfy the person you love and see it in their eyes that you can turn them on and keep them satisfied it gives a sense of fulfillment that you have this effect on them. That they do not only love you but you can satisfy them you can make them moan from pleasurable pain watch it on their face that they want more they do not want you to stop. That at some point among the physical satisfaction you both feel as one and when you pull away they beg you and pull you back asking you not to stop and be there with them continue your unity and continue being there cause this feeling is too good for you to stop they want you to be there and for this feeling to last for good. It is so great to feel that your loved one can not pull away from you and that it cause you physical pain when they are not around..

Amazing how far can you go to feel that, amazing how many rules you can break and how you can hurt yourself for the sake of feeling you make them feel their lust for you and how good you are in satisfying them and that for once in your life you are good enough for someone even if its by being tied up and feeling pain for them to feel satisfied..

Thinking about it now it makes me think was it love? Or was it pure sadism? What is it that they can make you feel pain and yet you do not want them to stop to see this look in their eyes once more..
God, I just do not know..

2 comments:

Umslopagas said...

I once had a friend who was a sadist, he used to brag about it all the time, how a normal sexual behaviour would no longer turn him on, being kid stuff.

I've known this one for very long, he's been in and out of relations, his criteria wasn't that he loved or wanted someone, it was picking the girl who'd let him do that.

All I know about the character is that he was extremely cruel, unrelenting and bears no good will to anyone.

I was usually there when he's breaking up, he'd get out of the relation after screwing up her soul and life.

This is my experience on the subject, all I'll say is, he could be the rule, he could be the exception.

Mohammad said...

I too never understood it, and I can even say it's a turnoff. I never understood love too, either physical or emotional, not yet at least, but it's something so distinguishable from pain that I don't imagine both of them happening in the same time.

You'll live and learn I guess, you learned a lot already and did it the hard way. I just hope you didn't yet lose faith in humanity.