Sunday 22 February 2009

I Miss You

I was reading your blog cause I miss you Sand, Today I saw some old friends and I missed our chats, our laughs and craziness. When I got home I had the same feeling I used to have after going out together and acting like ourselves. I really hope you are happy I wish you would have the chance to meet my other half you would have loved him simply cause he makes me happy Sand He really does in a way he helped me get over losing you. I somehow missed seeing your blog the first on the list of my updated blog roll.

I really hope you are happy wherever you are and really wish you would come to visit soon even in a dream. Do not be a stranger. Be Happy and Well my friend.

2 comments:

Ma 3lina said...

Like they say "te3eshy we teftkery"

God rest her soul in peace

poshlemon said...

Sarah, I feel with your pain.

I read her blog too, a long time ago, and she seems to have been a courageous and interesting person.